Calvary Church Is Hiring!
Calvary Lutheran Church is seeking and passionate and innovative leader who will oversee our growing preschool. Our mission as a church is to lead all people to a lifelong faith in Jesus Christ, and this starts with our 3-5 year old students enrolled at Calvary Preschool. The Preschool Director will supervise and lead staff, adhere to licensing requirements, oversee daily operations, and prepare budgets. This role reports directly to the Business Administrator.
Core Job Duties:
- Ensure that Calvary Church’s mission to lead all people to a lifelong faith in Jesus Christ is at the core of the preschool teachings.
- Supervise preschool teachers and assistants.
- Hire and train new staff members.
- Provide professional development opportunities for staff.
- Provide personalized coaching to staff in the classroom.
- Establish policies and communicate them to staff and parents.
- Develop educational programs and standards.
- Represent Calvary Preschool within the community and to families interested in the school.
- Assist staff in communicating with parents.
- Prepare budgets and allocate program funds.
- Ensure that facilities are maintained and cleaned according to licensing requirements.
- Maintain all student files and other licensing paperwork.
Interested applicants should send a resume to
. More information about Calvary Preschool can be found here. Questions can be directed to Katie Rentschler, Business Administrator, Calvary Church at 320-763-5178.
Calvary Lutheran Church views children and families as a precious resource, given by God, and acknowledges its responsibility to assist parents in providing for their children’s nurture and care. At Calvary Lutheran Preschool, school readiness activities and Christian values abound! We share the gospel and love of Jesus Christ while preparing your child for Kindergarten. Our small class sizes (15-17 children per class) allow for more individualized learning. We are committed to creating a Christian atmosphere in which the social, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual well-being of children are of utmost importance.
Calvary Partner Network Career Opportunities
WEST MOE MINISTRY COORDINATOR
West Moe Church is seeking a passionate and excited leader who is eager to put their gifts to work for the church, supporting our church family as we lead all people to a lifelong faith in Jesus Christ.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH…
- Passion for the work God is doing through the local church.
- Excitement about ways the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives.
- Proven experience organizing and leading people.
- A thoughtful and engaged faith life.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective communicator and leader.
- Special consideration will be given to those with ministry experience, either as a volunteer or professionally (for example: Small Group Leader, Youth Ministry, Bible Camp, Church Staff, Seminary Intern)
10-20 hours/week, including Sundays and Wednesdays.
Interested applicants should contact . Questions can be directed to Hans Dahl at 320-763-5178.