Calvary Lutheran Church Is Hiring!
WORSHIP EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR
The Worship Experience Director will ensure that Calvary’s worship experience is irresistible for all those in attendance. This person will be responsible for managing teams of volunteers and staff to execute the technical aspects of worship, as well as the recruitment of additional team members. This person will work closely with the pastors and worship leader to capture the vision for worship is executed in a timely, fiscally responsible, and efficient manner. The role will oversee the maintenance of software and technical equipment. This person will demonstrate the ability to manage projects and build strong relationships. This position is 15-20 hours per week, and interested candidates should send a resume to . A complete job description is listed below.
Calvary Lutheran Church is seeking an passionate and innovative leader who will oversee our growing preschool. Our mission as a church is to lead all people to a lifelong faith in Jesus Christ, and this starts with our 3-5 year old students enrolled at Calvary Preschool. The Preschool Director will supervise and lead staff, adhere to licensing requirements, oversee daily operations, and prepare budgets. This role reports directly to the Business Administrator.
Core Job Duties:
- Ensure that Calvary Church’s mission to lead all people to a lifelong faith in Jesus Christ is at the core of the preschool teachings.
- Supervise preschool teachers and assistants.
- Hire and train new staff members.
- Provide professional development opportunities for staff.
- Provide personalized coaching to staff in the classroom.
- Establish policies and communicate them to staff and parents.
- Develop educational programs and standards.
- Represent Calvary Preschool within the community and to families interested in the school.
- Assist staff in communicating with parents.
- Prepare budgets and allocate program funds.
- Ensure that facilities are maintained and cleaned according to licensing requirements.
- Maintain all student files and other licensing paperwork.
Interested applicants should send a resume to
. More information about Calvary Preschool can be found here. Questions can be directed to Katie Rentschler, Business Administrator, Calvary Church at 320-763-5178.
Calvary Lutheran Church views children and families as a precious resource, given by God, and acknowledges its responsibility to assist parents in providing for their children’s nurture and care. At Calvary Lutheran Preschool, school readiness activities and Christian values abound! We share the gospel and love of Jesus Christ while preparing your child for Kindergarten. Our small class sizes (15-17 children per class) allow for more individualized learning. We are committed to creating a Christian atmosphere in which the social, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual well-being of children are of utmost importance.
DIRECTOR OF NEXT GENERATION MINISTRIES
Calvary Lutheran Church is seeking to call a Director of Next Gen Ministries who will possess the experience, gifts and motivation to help lead the ministries with children, youth and families toward the desired future. Calvary is looking for a dynamic, innovative leader who loves God and possesses a combination of organizational and pastoral leadership skills. This position is fulltime, and interested candidates should send a resume to . A complete job description is listed below.